Dorichel concentrates her practice on commercial litigation. She recently clerked for the Presiding Justice of the Commercial Division in Kings County Supreme Court in New York, where she provided direct assistance and counsel to the judge.
Dorichel graduated cum laude from New York Law School, making the Dean’s List every semester. During law school, she participated in the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot in Vienna, Austria, and the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court competition. Dorichel also founded the First Generation Professionals student organization at her law school, which provides support and resources to students who are the first in their family to pursue a professional degree.
Dorichel is a member of the Hispanic National Bar Association, the Metropolitan Black Bar Association, the Dominican Bar Association, and the New York City Bar Association.
Dorichel is a native Spanish speaker.
Admissions, Skills & Interests
- Admitted in NY
- Member, Hispanic National Bar Association
- Member, Metropolitan Black Bar Association
- Member, Dominican Bar Association
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Native fluency in Spanish
- Dean’s List every semester at NYLS
- Founder of the First Generation Professionals
- Competitor, Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot in Vienna, Austria
- Competitor, The Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court